Hot Tubs & Jacuzzis
Requires submittal of a Design Review Request.
Hot Tubs or Jacuzzis are small, self-contained, heated pools that generate current to provide relaxation and therapy.
Evaluation Criteria for hot tubs include, but are not limited to:
- Maximum height of any hot tub or Jacuzzi enclosure being 10 feet.
- Materials and installation methods must be completed in accordance with manufacturers recommended procedures;
- Integrates with the landscape plan;
- Reasonably conforms and harmonizes with surroundings;
- Screened so as not to be immediately visible to adjacent property owners or from street level;
- Does not create an unreasonable level of noise for adjacent property owners;
- Any utilities servicing hot tubs or Jacuzzis shall be installed underground;
- Located in the back yard, within property setbacks, and does not obstruct easements.
Maintenance Criteria for additions or expansions include, but are not limited to:
- Hot tub and Jacuzzi enclosures will be maintained in the same fashion as primary structures and kept free of faded or peeling paint.
- Hot tubs and Jacuzzis will be maintained according to manufacturer specifications.