The LCMA generally defers to the City of Denver ordinances for noise.  If you have concerns about noise, please call 311 or District 3 Denver Police Department non-emergency line at (720) 913-1200.

For concerns about barking dogs and other animal noise, please contact the City of Denver’s Animal Control department by dialing 311.  Animal Control has the authority to investigate and issue citations for things like barking dogs.

The LCMA prohibits electronic or mechanical noisemaking devices in residential areas that produce repetitive, looped sounds that can be heard from surrounding properties.  These include such things as  audible sound bird deterrents and noise-making holiday decorations.  The LCMA encourages neighbors to communicate with one another about noise issues, but if the LCMA receives a complaint and can verify the occurrence, the property shall be considered in violation.

© 2019 Lowry. All Rights Reserved.       7581 E Academy Blvd, Ste 211, Denver, CO 80230