Requires submittal of a Design Review Request.
A play structure refers to a swing set, jungle gym, or similar play apparatus. Play structures shall be kept in good condition.
Evaluation Criteria for play structures include, but are not limited to:
- Materials and installation methods must be completed in accordance with manufacturers recommended procedures;
- Located in the rear yard or in the side yard if space permits;
- Height shall not exceed 12 feet from grade in back yard or 10 feet from grade in side yard;
- Reasonably conforms and harmonizes with surroundings;
- Does not obstruct or diminish the view of adjacent property owners.